Unfolding Knowledge with a Delineate Technical World”.
Mechatronics and Robotics 2018 warmly welcome all the researchers, developers, experts, students from the field of mechatronics & robotics to attend International Conference on Mechatronics & Robotics during October 15-16, 2018 in Helsinki, Finland. The Mechatronics and Robotics 2018 will be composed around the theme “Unfolding Knowledge with a Delineate Technical World ". Technology diluted in every sector like Manufacturing, home automation, Medicinal services, Energy, Defence, Space, etc. Mechatronics & Robotics 2018 will be the best common platform to pick up learning and offer new thoughts, create a network amongst the Technologist, Professionals, Industrialists, Researchers, Innovators and students from the area of Mechatronics & Robotics.
- Unite all the people engaged in this enormous field.
- Exchange the knowledge and discuss.
- Look forward to the new way by interfacing new thoughts.
- Pushing the limits of the future technology.
- Offer one of a kind stage to take an interest in the share, learn and meet with famous speakers of this field, covering both wide and particular subjects.
- Unites specialists, leading researchers, scholars, scientists, and educators from fields of Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Computer Science and related zones.
- Connect and trade thoughts regarding the best in class advances identified with Mechatronics & Robotics.
- Provide an insightful understanding of the issues arising out of the Mechatronics & Robotics and the future concern and remedies.
Conference Website: https://robotics-mechatronics.enggconferences.com/
Conference Short Name: Mechatronics & Robotics 2018
Organization name: Conference Series
Abstract Submission Link: https://robotics-mechatronics.enggconferences.com/abstract-submission.php
Registration Link: https://robotics-mechatronics.enggconferences.com/registration.php
Dates of the conference: 15-16 October, 2018
Venue for the conference: Helsinki, Finland
Contact person: Kevin Mathew
Tel: +1 702 508 5200 Ext 8122