The adoption of big data analytics platforms, Artificial Intelligence and machine learning systems have already seen major successes within the defence intelligence community – revolutionising how commanders secure, analyse and rapidly action operational intelligence. Having witnessed first hand the huge advantages of these systems, senior commanders are now turning to these systems to gain advantage and superiority across other capability areas – from defence logistics to cyber warfare.
By bringing together senior military leaders and requirement setters with the leading industry experts in big data analytics from the civilian sector, the Big Data Analytics for Defence forum, in partnership with the UK MoD’s Defence and Security Accelerator (DASA) summit will introduce the civilian expertise to the military requirement, and demonstrate how the technologies of the civilian sector will be built into the military environment to reshape the world’s armed forces in the future.
Reasons to attend the forum:
- Maximise your capability to securely store and rapidly analyse data through incorporating new AI systems to achieve real-time situational awareness across all domains
- Overcome the technical challenges of machine learning systems by learning from leading technical experts to write out biases in machine programming and manage system development cycles
- Optimise efficiency in data analysis to ensure rapid delivery of actionable intelligence, by integrating cutting edge developments in Artificial Intelligence and machine learning at all intelligence stages
- Exploit future partnership potential by identifying joint developments from military and civilian industries operating in big data analytics and link research and procurement policies across multiple agencies
Key speakers include:
- Brigadier Rob Sergeant, Head of Future Force Development, British Army
- Brigadier General Juergen Broetz, Chief, Military Intelligence, Bundeswehr
- Engineer General of Armament Caroline Laurent, Director of Strategy, Directorate-General for Armaments (DGA), Ministry of the Armed Forces (France)
- Peter Lenk, Branch Chief Service Strategy and Innovation, NATO Communications and Information Agency
- Ted Maciuba, Deputy Director, Mounted Requirements, TPO Maneuver Robotics and Autonomous Systems
For more information please contact email@example.com or call +44 (0)20 7036 1300
Register online today for 20% off: