When: 20 November, 2013
Where: Nicosia, Cyprus
Don’t miss the Oil & Natural Gas Cyber Security – CYpBER 2013 – Nicosia, Cyprus.
Cyber-attacks in Oil and Natural Gas trade, will have major damaging effects on method management networks & connected systems, could lead on to the destabilization of the provides capabilities and at last have dramatic effects on the financial system. New vulnerabilities are introduced with the migration to straightforward IT elements like general computing platforms, commonplace operational systems, method management networks and therefore the introduction of normal networking technology like TCP/IP & local area network within the SCADA atmosphere integration of business and method management networks.
State/public authorities and firms got to respond effectively to compliance rules and guarantee their services stay uninterrupted by applying applicable security measures.
The “CYpBER 2013” conference & exhibition for offshore/onshore Oil & Natural Gas Cyber Security, has AN aim to supply with data and expose ways so as to enhance operations on the occasion of highlight the Jap Mediterranean as a vital energy region. Moreover, it’ll offer the chance for governmental Mediterranean authorities and company executives from Oil & Natural Gas trade, to network with Cyber security professionals and this may be a wonderful chance for sharing data, experience, and ideas additionally as discussing the new challenges within the rising energy region.
2013 Session Topics to Be Covered:
- Cyber-attacks and Cyber terror, raise awareness to cyber security for Oil and Natural Gas vital Infrastructure, in the South-Eastern Europe and the Eastern Mediterranean Sea
- Protection of state sensitive information and confidential data
- Governmental regulatory requirements for Oil & Natural Gas Cyber security
- Partnership model for future public-private partnerships to improve infrastructure Cyber security
- Implementation of measures to enhance Cyber security
- Response and Risk management
- Regional Cyber Security Information – Sharing
- Development of research on cyber security – Transfer of Technology
- Personnel and skill required to maintain a Cyber security
- Enhanced security between corporate network and plant control network
- Cyber security solutions for pipeline and distributed control systems (DCS)
- SCADA systems, PCS/ICS, Cloud Computing, Power systems, Demilitarized Zone (DMZ)
- Remote Monitoring and Segregated Networks
- Secure Smart Grids developments
- Hardware, Software
- Social Engineering
Note: The conference language will be in English.
Who Should Attend?
- IT Management
- IT Security Professionals
- Operational Technology/PCS/ICS/SCADA Professionals
- System Administrators
- Database Administrators
- Data Privacy Specialists
- Application Support Personnel
- Human Resources Professionals
- Operational Technology Auditors
- Compliance Officers
- Corporate Security Professionals
- Anyone interested in learning about state of the art security practices and their practical implementation as well as securing their enterprise and its core processes.
We believe that Cyber security is predicated on Assessment, Development, Implementation, and Management and if you suspect within the same methodology, you ought to attend our event.
For more information please visit www.cypber.com
(Sources: CDM and CYpBER)